Bonus Pesto Kaman Dhokla coupon code. Home » VideoRecipe » Pesto Khaman Dhokla. How to make Pesto Khaman Dhokla Recipe - The popular Gujarati snack gets an Italian touch with pesto The popular Gujarati snack gets an Italian. A fusion recipe of khaman dhoklas sandwiched with freshly made pesto sauce.
Dhokla, the ever-popular Gujarati snack, gets an Italian makeover in this recipe. Upon steaming, the dhokla acquires an exotic taste and texture. Dhokla is one of the specialities of Gujarati cuisine and is enjoyed as a snack. You discharge frying poach Pesto Kaman Dhokla working 19 method moreover 3 together with. Here is how you realize.
compound of Pesto Kaman Dhokla
- This 2 cup of besan.
- also 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- use 2 tsp of ginger green chilly paste.
- This 1/2 tsp of salt.
- add 6 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- This 2 tbsp of oil.
- then 1 of & 3/4 tsp baking soda.
- give 1 tsp of citric acid.
- use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- give 5 tsp of powdered sugar.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- use of Few green chillies.
- This 15-16 of basil leaves.
- use 5 of garlic cloves.
- give 2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- also 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- a little 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- also 1/2 cup of water 3 times.
This is an easy-to-make snack recipe that can be prepared anytime and is best enjoyed with tempered or pan-fried green. See more ideas about Khaman dhokla, Dhokla recipe and Indian food recipes. Spongy Khaman Dhokla - Popular Gujarati Snack for Breakfast - Instant Dhokla Made From Gram Flour (besan). Instant Khaman Dhokla is a steamed cake prepared with chickpea flour and spices.
Pesto Kaman Dhokla individually
- First make a batter for the dhokla for this in a mixing bowl add besan then add all the dry ingredients except baking soda then slowly add water to make a thick batter mix it in one direction for 5 minutes so that there should be no lumps keep this batter rest for 15.
- In the meanwhile make a pesto so for this in a grinder take garlic pine nuts Parmesan cheese oliv oil into a coarseley ground mixture then add salt mix it,now heat a steamer grease the plate add the baking soda to the half of the mixture the pour the batter into plate.
- Cover it and cook it for few minutes then open the lid spread the pesto mixture then again pour the half of the batter now cover it cook it until done now heat a pan add oil,mustard seeds,green chilly,sugar,lemon juice now pour this mixture on the dhokla then cut them into pieces serve it with tamarind date chutney.
A mouth-watering and nutritious Gujarati snack that's healthy and vegan! Khaman Dhokla Recipe with step by step photos. This is also an instant khaman dhokla recipe. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking.