Cure Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip on sale.
You get ready baking spoil Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip testing 12 program including 5 steps. Here you are do one proud.
receipt of Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip
- You need 3-4 pound of tri-tip, cut into 2-inch wide strips.
- You need of For the marinade:.
- give 1 cup of lite or low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- add 3 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of water.
- then 2-3 Tablespoons of minced garlic, to taste.
- then 2 of green onions, chopped.
- use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of distilled white vinegar or 1/4 cup apple sauce as a tenderizer.
- then 1 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
- This 1 Tablespoon of neutral oil.
Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir or whisk until sugar is dissolved. Some soy sauces are saltier than others. If your marinade's too salty, try adding 1 teaspoonful of water at a time to dilute the saltiness to taste. Keep in mind as you're tasting, though, that the juices from the meat will also dilute the flavors..
- Let the meat marinate for at least 1 hour. 3 to 6 hours or so ideally. 90 minutes before you're going to grill it, take it out of the fridge to bring the meat up to room temp. Meat almost always cooks better at room temp. (I mean, unless it's a crazy hot or crazy cold day, of course...).
- Grill over a pre-heated medium grill for about 3 minutes per side for something medium rare-ish. (And on these really chunky strips, when I say side, I mean all four of them.).
- Let the meat rest for 7 to 10 minutes before slicing..