Directions Chinese chives omelet coupon. Chives Omelet - A simple recipe that makes good use of the leftover ingredient, plus it's so fast to A good way to use up Chinese chives or garlic chives is to make chives omelet—a simple recipe that. Chinese Chives Omelette is a popular egg dish in Chinese and Malaysian cuisine. Get this quick and easy recipe with simple ingredients!
Once the edges curl up and brown, flip the omelette over. Cook the other side until browned. Fuel up for the day with eggs for breakfast. You do ones thing toasting heat Chinese chives omelet employing 4 process including 4 as a consequence. Here you are consummate.
receipt of Chinese chives omelet
- give 1/2 pack of Chinese chives.
- then 3 pieces of Eggs.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Soy Sauve.
- This 4 tbsp of Milk.
When you want a change, try the other omelet ideas at the end of the recipe. —Naomi Giddis, Two Buttes, Colorado. Add Chinese chives and fry for another minute or so. Pour in eggs to Cut folded omelet in half with edge of spatula. Flip omelet over and allow it to cook and brown for another.
Chinese chives omelet separately
- Cut the Chinese chives into 3 cm length..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the soy sauce and milk, then mix it well..
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, and stir fry the chinese chives quickly..
- Add beaten eggs, stir it easily to draw a circle slowly into from the outside. When one side become brown, turn it over and bake the other side..
Outstanding omelet that is quick and easy. This is a Chinese dish, and most omelets in Asia are flat, rarely folded, and some times stuffed. Chinese chives are read as Jiu Cai (韭菜) in Chinese. There are both lovers and haters to Chinese chives. It is widely used in Chinese kitchen as a dumpling filling aroma ingredients.