Directions Chocolate chip muffin online. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Chip Muffins. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch.
Both my daughters love these chocolate chip muffins! I usually double this chocolate chip muffin recipe so I have extras to keep in the freezer for a quick breakfast or snack. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins definitely make a welcome treat in the mornings for breakfast, for a special brunch, showers, and even for a special snack in the afternoons. You perform browning fricassee Chocolate chip muffin using 13 modus operandi than 7 than. Here you are bring off.
program of Chocolate chip muffin
- use 1/2 cup of unsalted margarine, melted.
- then 3/4 cup of goat buttermilk.
- This 2 of large eggs.
- use 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- a little 2 cups of whole-wheat flour.
- then 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- add 2 cups of Hershey’s milk and white chocolate mini kisses.
- then of Homemade buttermilk.
- a little 3/4 cup of goat milk (2%).
- also 1 of lime/lemon.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Jump to the Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. This is a classic recipe — no fuss and still unbelievably delicious.
Chocolate chip muffin ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease 12 standard muffin cups.
- In a bowl, whisk together the margarine, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- In a larger bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Make a well in the centre, then pour the butter-milk mixture from the other bowl. Beat until smooth and well mixed (1-2 mins)..
- Add the chocolate chips and mix in with a rubber spatula until evenly mixed. Do not over mix.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups filling up to the rim of the cup.
- Bake until golden, dry and springy to touch, usually 20-25 mins. Dipping a toothpick into the center should come out clean.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool and serve at room temperature.
If you get some extra inspiration, you can add. These Chocolate Chip Muffins have a beautiful golden dome top (we all know muffin tops are the best part!) and are nice and moist inside, not dry and crumbly which is a notorious problem with. Buttery Chocolate Chip Muffins made from scratch. These big, bakery-style Chocolate Chip Muffins boast a soft and moist centre and are filled to the brim with chocolate chips. Chocolate Chip Muffins add chocolate chips to a moist and buttery, vanilla scented muffin batter.